Corner 3 Motorsports, a stocking Sabelt authorized dealer in southern California specializing in high performance Japanese platforms supplied the following Sabelt products for Alex Rodriguez’s Time attack FD Rx7:
The Sabelt package:
– Sabelt GT160 Halo full bucket racing seat.
– Sabelt 6 Point 2 to 3 inch “HANS specific” harness.
– Sabelt SW633 330 mm suede steering wheel.
The Sabelt package offered the following advantages to the driver (based on driver comments):
– GT160 seat lowered the driving position so the drivers’ head (when using a helmet) no longer hit the roll bar of the vehicle.
– GT160 seat also improved driving position for better heel and toe downshifts.
– Sabelt 6 point harness fitted flush with the HANS Device and the submarine belt was much more comfortable. This was due to the 2 belt “split design” of the submarine belt.
– Sabelt steering wheel was thicker and more comfortable to use compared to the old steering wheel.
Corner 3 Motorsports focuses on three core philosophies: complete knowledge in the services they provide, specializing is only a few select Japanese platforms, and working with the most premium brands that best represent them. Corner 3 chooses Sabelt because Sabelt supplies safety components to professional motorsports, has a comprehensive product range to suit their clients needs and is a market leader in safety equipment.
Sabelt was founded in 1972 and part of the Brembo group since 2008, is a technology leader supplying safety equipment to the high performance and professional racing markets.
Address: 22701 Granite Way, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Phone: 1-(949) 380-0801
Photos Provided by: Corner 3 Motorsports